In Joshua: Hebrews vs Pagans; will you like Joshua conquer the promised land? Will you avoid the Sin of Achen and the Plague of Peor? Will you be tricked by the Gibeonites? Will Caleb and Othneil be at your right and left hand? Will the Ark of the Covenant remain safely in the hands of Eleazar, Phineas, and the Levites? Will 1 of your soldiers put to flight a 1,000 of the enemy?
As the Pagans, how long will Ai hold out? Will you keep Balam the Son of Beor from Hebrew justice? Will you unite to defeat the Hebrews? Will you take advantage of Hidden Movement, Concealed Pieces, Fortified Cities, and Siege Sorties? Will you utilize off-board Ambushes, the Iron Chariots of the Canaanites, and the might of the Philistine Anakin to drive the Hebrew invaders back across the Jordan River?
- One full-color 22″ X 32″ Game Map in 4 Folding Sheets
- Five sheets of 3/4″ double sided round counters (275 counters) on thick stock
- One sheets of 5/8″ double sided square counters (48 counters) on thick stock
- Twenty-two rectangular mounted double sided Leaders with base
- Two Decks of 54 Playing Cards (108 total)
- One Rule book (with game charts and examples of play)
- Two Six Sided dice